Optional vaccines for ages 5-11 year olds
Optional Flu and COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic Nov 9th
Blanchester Local Parents,
We are excited to host an optional vaccine clinic for our Blanchester Community. The Clinton County Health Department will be at Blanchester Local Schools on Tuesday, November 9, from 4-6pm at Blanchester Intermediate School and Putman Elementary.
- Children ages 5-11 are now eligible to receive a Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine
- Children under the age of 18 MUST be accompanied by their parent or legal guardian to provide consent in order to be vaccinated.
- Vaccination is NOT required. We are hosting this clinic for the convenience of those families that choose to vaccinate their children (and/or themselves).
Location: Blanchester Intermediate and Putman Elementary Schools
Date: November 9, 2021
Time: 4:00 to 6:00 PM
Pfizer (5-11 years old)
Pfizer (12+ years old)
Moderna (18+ years)
J&J (18+ years)
- Pre-Book an appointment online
- Parent or legal guardian MUST be present to provide consent for a child under the age of 18 to receive any vaccine. Please bring identification.
- There is no cost to you, but you do need to bring your insurance card to the appointment
Vaccine Information: Please visit the Clinton County Health District’s vaccine COVID-19 vaccine information page for helpful information regarding COVID-19 vaccines and boosters